ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Management
- Course Overview
- Who this qualification is for
- Entry requirement
- How much will it cost
- Course support
The ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Management is a 120 credit size qualification, and is the equivalent level to the 2nd year of a degree.
ATHE level 5 Extended diploma in Management provides generic management skills for those planning to or working in a management role. The qualifications deliver the skills and knowledge that meet the needs of managers on a domestic and international platform.
The qualification is a flexible route for students who have already achieved management qualifications at a lower level and for students who do not have management qualifications, but may have qualifications in other areas and/or prior experience the work place
Who this qualification is for?
The ATHE level 5 Extended Diploma in Management is particularly relevant if you are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor’s degree course in an area of management or you wish to progress your career in a management role.
This qualification is designed to develop your understanding of management and to develop key management skills. You may have already achieved qualifications in management at a lower level or you may not have management qualifications.
Students who complete this qualification can progress to the third year of a variety of Bachelor’s Degree Top-Up Programmes at a range of UK higher education institutions
ATHE University Partners:
ATHE has a number of University partners, who offer online or on the campus Bachelor and Master courses including:
- Anglia Ruskin University
- Southampton Solent University
- University of Sunderland London Campus
- Northampton University
- Coventry University
- Cardiff Metropolitan University
- University of Bolton
- University of Bedfordshire
- Prince Edward Island University
For more information, please visit https://athe.co.uk/progression-routes/
For students who have recently been in education or training the entry profile is likely to include one of following:
- Prior study in business, management or related subjects at level 4 or above a level 4 qualification for example an ATHE Level 4 Extended Diploma in Management Or
- an ATHE Level 4 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management Or
- other related level 3 subjects Or
- other equivalent international qualifications
- Applicants must also have an appropriate standard of English to enable them to access relevant resources and complete the unit assignments
- Applicants may also have relevant work experience
Mature students route:
Mature students are encouraged to apply and will be considered after interview. You may be required to present a more varied profile of achievement that is likely to include relevant work experience (paid and/or unpaid), participation and/or achievement of relevant qualifications.
Expected prior knowledge:
You do not need to have studied Business and Management before but an interest in the subject is important
List of documents required for registration:
- Completed application form
- Authenticated scans of your qualifications, certificates and complete transcripts for all years of studies
- A copy of your passport
- A copy of your CV/résumé
- A scanned copy of a recent passport sized color photograph
- Proof of English proficiency
- Proof of address
- Two references
There is no external assessment (i.e. exams) attached to any unit. You will be required to submit a final written assignment for each module.
The ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Management is a 120 credit qualification. You must complete 8 units to achieve this qualification.
- Managing Communication
- Business Organisations in a Global Context
- People Management
- Finance For Managers
- Research Project
- Customer Relationship Management
- Personal and Professional Development
- Business Ethics
How much will it cost?– The course fee is £1760 including course material, assessment and tuition fee.- The enrolment fee is £30 per module
– You can receive a 10% discount on the course fee if you pay in full or you can pay in two equal instalments without additional charges or interest.
The course is delivered via an online Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) called Moodle. All course materials are available on Moodle and are delivered via easy to follow online lessons complimented by tutor support and feedback to enhance your learning.
You are allocated UK-based tutors, who are available through Moodle to discuss course materials and give support and assistance with assignments.
The unit’s learning materials are designed to facilitate your learning and to allow you to achieve the learning outcome of each unit. This material is interactive and contains practical activities, which have been designed to enable you to apply theoretical principles and frameworks.
For more detailed information about the course visit ATHE official website at the following link
Vista Business Centre, First Floor
50 Salisbury Road, Hounslow,
Middlesex TW4 6JQ London, UK