Strategic Management & Leadership (MBA Advance Entry)
- Course Overview
- Who this qualification is for
- Entry requirement
- How much will it cost
- Course support
Diploma to MBA route:
Pearson BTEC Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership is a 120 – credit qualification that is equivalent to Masters degree. This is a Pre-MBA qualification and gives you the opportunity to enrol for the MBA top-up programme in most of the Universities in UK and International.
“It is a flexible and affordable route for students who wish to gain an MBA from a reputed UK universities and international”
Engaging for everyone:
Learners of all abilities flourish when they can apply their own knowledge, skills and enthusiasm to a subject. BTEC Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership qualifications make explicit the link between theoretical learning and the world of work by giving learners the opportunity to apply their research, skills and knowledge to work – related contexts and case studies. These applied and practical BTEC approaches give all learners the impetus they need to achieve and the skills they require for workplace or education progression.
BTECs are understood and recognised by a large number of organisations in a wide range of sectors. BTEC qualifications are developed with key industry representatives and Sector S kills Councils (SSC) to ensure that they meet employer and student needs — in this case the Council for Administration (CfA) . Many industry and professional bodies offer successful BTEC students exemptions for their own accredited qualifications.
Who this qualification is for?
BTEC Level 7 extended diploma is designed to provide professional work – related qualifications in a range of sectors. This qualification give learners the knowledge, understanding and skills that they need to prepare for employment. The qualifications also provide career development opportunities for those already in work.
On successful completion of a BTEC Professional qualification, learners can progress to or within employment and/or continue their study in the same, or related vocational area.
The Pearson BTEC Level 7 Extended Diploma provides an even broader work – related focus than the Pearson BTEC Level 7 Diploma and is particularly useful for learners who wish to progress to an MBA or other Masters degree programme from Universities in UK or international.
The Pearson BTEC Level 7 Professional qualification in Strategic Management and Leadership are for learners aged 19 and above.
- Bachelors degree or A level 6 qualification in Business, Management or related subjects for example an ATHE Level 6 Diploma in Management OR
- other equivalent international qualifications OR
- Applicants must also have an appropriate standard of English to enable them to access relevant resources and complete the unit assignments
- Related work experience
Mature students route:
Mature students are encouraged to apply and will be considered after interview. You may be required to present a more varied profile of achievement that is likely to include relevant work experience (paid and/or unpaid), participation and/or achievement of relevant qualifications.
List of documents required for registration:
- Completed application form
- Authenticated scans of your qualifications, certificates and complete transcripts for all years of studies
- A copy of your passport
- A copy of your CV/résumé
- A scanned copy of a recent passport sized color photograph
- Proof of English proficiency
- Proof of address
- Two references
There is no external assessment (i.e. exams) attached to any unit. You will be required to submit a final written assignment for each module.
List of Modules: Semester 1
- Unit 1: Developing Strategic Management and Leadership Skills
- Unit 2: Professional Development for Strategic Managers
- Unit 3: Strategic Change Management
- Unit 7: Strategic Marketing Management.
Modules: Semester 2
- Unit 9: Managing Corporate Responsibility in the Wider Business Environment
- Unit 10: Strategic Human Resource Management
- Unit 12: Strategic Planning
- Unit 14: Strategic Supply Chain Management and Logistics
Modules: Semester 3
- Unit 16: Research Methods for Strategic Managers
- Unit 17: Project Development and Implementation for Strategic Managers
1 Year (Full Time)
How much will it cost?
– The course fee is £2300 including course material, assessment and tuition fee.Special Offer 20% off course fee
An additional 10% discount if you pay in full or you can pay in instalments without additional charges or interest.
– Awarding body fee: £200 (one off)
*Please speak to one of the team members for further information about the instalments.
The course is delivered via an online Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) called Moodle. All course materials are available on Moodle and are delivered via easy to follow online lessons complimented by tutor support and feedback to enhance your learning.
You are allocated UK-based tutors, who are available through Moodle to discuss course materials and give support and assistance with assignments.
The unit’s learning materials are designed to facilitate your learning and to allow you to achieve the learning outcome of each unit. This material is interactive and contains practical activities, which have been designed to enable you to apply theoretical principles and frameworks.
Vista Business Centre, First Floor
50 Salisbury Road, Hounslow,
Middlesex TW4 6JQ London, UK